Home

Friday, September 13, 2013

This is a blog update

So, I don't really have much to fill an entire blog post with this week, so I'm just going to keep this short and sweet, like me. *cough* *cough*

I'm working on filling out all the sections of the EPIK application right now, and waiting for my recommendation letters to arrive. Meanwhile, I'm taking on more jobs (both paying and volunteer), which are keeping me busy. I feel like I've been living inside a bubble this week, a busy and "what am I gonna put in this part of the application" bubble.

So, progress:

Application - Still need to finish the personal essay (1st draft nearly finished) and lesson plan (Worrying about this because I want it to be good).

Rec. Letters - Waiting.

FBI Background Check - I feel like I sent that through a black hole, but I might have a status update in a couple weeks.

Other stuff - What other stuff? I can't even think past the next few days right now.

That's it. Questions? Comments? If you have any, send them now or I might never write a blog post about them. Details or otherwise.

Thanks for reading. I'll keep you updated with anything that pops up.

No comments:

Post a Comment