Home

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Some Thoughts While Watching K-Dramas

While I'm waiting for emails to be sent and documents to be mailed, how about we go through some of the thoughts I've had while watching Korean dramas? I have enjoyed watching Kdramas, but they just have these moments where I have to stop and think... why?

Here's some thoughts for your enjoyment. Let me know if you agree. If you've never seen a Kdrama, you might not get some of these things, but enjoy the ones you do:

"Oppa! Saranghae! Blaaaaah."

"This guy/girl probably got this part because he's/she's a Kpop star. *Looks it up* Yup."

"Okay, so now we're hugging again. Totally thought a kiss was gonna happen. Definitely misread that soundtrack there."

"How do they not know that's a girl?"



"Why is there another shower scene????"

Followed by.

"I wonder if these guys just count this as their shower for the day or if they actually shower twice in one day."



"Close your eyes! He's kissing you!"

"This guy might as well be kissing a mannequin..."

"They're gonna kiss. I can feel it!"
 



"Piggyback time!"
















"Don't leave your beverage/food item behind! I don't care if you're going for dramatic effect, you just ordered that!"

"Sloooow walking."

"I'm sooooo hungry..."







http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7053/6860523250_3bafd563f0_z.jpg







No comments:

Post a Comment